The ARiMI Risk INNOVATION Forum brings together leaders and risk professionals from around Asia, creating a vibrant open forum for discussions ensuring that every conversation and meeting delivers real value for delegates.
The forum is designed to appeal to a wide audience of professionals “because risk is everyone’s business”. It will focus on Risk INNOVATION based on the critical understanding that Risk Management is by definition all about innovating and changing something about your business and/or your organization in order to nurture sustainable growth and profitability.
Therefore, the forum is organized to provide practical insights, methodologies, tools and valuable professional contacts to all executives who have to make decisions about how to run their operations, and want to ensure that existing and emerging risk issues will be managed properly to support their ability to achieve their performance targets.
Spanning across industries, this forum provides varying novel and insightful approaches, innovative risk management strategies and solutions to deal with the opportunities and challenges that decision-makers face in their organizations.
What are the Benefits for You
- LEARN: key insights from risk leaders and professionals with the most innovative minds in the field
- MEET: and develop new business relationships with risk management professionals coming from around Asia, Middle-East and Australasia
- DISCOVER: new methodologies, solutions & approaches to address your organisation’s risk management challenges
- EARN: CPD Credits for your ARiMI Certifications cycle
- IMPROVE: your risk management strategies and activities by learning from best risk management practices from a vast range of industries and organizations
- INNOVATE: challenge your mind, think out of the box during our interactive and innovative sessions
Who Will You Meet at the Forum?
This Forum aims to bring together ARiMI Alumni and ARiMI Scale Network members who are risk leaders and practitioners coming from a wide range of industries. We also welcome non-members. So If your current job role includes the following responsibilities then this is a MUST attend event for YOU:
- CROs/Directors/Risk Managers
- Board Risk / Audit / Governance Committee Members
- CISOs, CTOs, CSOs, CIOs, CFOs
- Insurance Managers, Brokers and Underwriters
- Internal Auditors and Accountants
- IT & Cyber risk Managers
- Project, Change Managers & HR Managers
- Safety, Health & Environment Professionals
- Regulator, Public Sector Officers & Charity Professionals
- Compliance Officers & Legal Professionals
- Engineers, Loss Adjusters & Surveyors
- Divisional/Operational Directors or Managers
- Security Professionals
- Risk Practitioners and Consultants
- Academics & Researchers
- Anyone taking up a new role in Risk Management
Organizations who have attended Past ARiMI events