The ARiMI Risk INNOVATION Forum 2018 essential objective is to create a place promoting deep interactions, sharing and networking between attendees. The agenda will blend networking sessions with thought leadership presentations, case studies, panel discussions, Q&As and live polls covering key issues & competencies that are highly relevant for today & future Risk Management strategies and practices.
By attending, you will gain insight into:
- ERM Strategies and Practices from different industries across Asia
- Geopolitical storm: What to expect and what to do about it?
- The Big Data/AI Revolution and implication for Risk Management
- Latest development on cyber risks issues and how to manage them
- Technological innovations and disruptions: A new Risk & Performance Paradigm for Organisations
- Leading Business & Operational Models Innovation: the new frontier for Risk Management
- Privacy, Data Ownership and Protection from a legal perspective
- Diversity Issues, Inequality, Unfair Treatment and Harassment in the workplace
- New Risk Financing Solutions: Latest developments in ART
- Get your people future ready with innovative professional development and educations approaches
- and more
The full forum program is currently being finalised and will be available soon. Do check this page regularly for more updates.
We look forward to seeing you there: